newbie - some questions

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

newbie - some questions

Postby Insch001 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:28 pm

I am checking out the free version of AmpliTube 5 on the basis of using Custom Shop to buy some amps for a simple setup. I already have a very well populated real-world pedal-board and a Fender Deluxe Reverb amp but can see that I will have times when it would make sense to work with some virtual amp setups. I am planning to use my current pedalboard into my MOTU 8M audio interface and then work with a couple of amp models within AmpliTube. I am planning to use an AC30 (British Copper 30TB) and a Deluxe Reverb.

Some things seem to be missing from the AmpliTube interface for me:

1) There is no 'Custom Shop' tab on top bar but I can browse items on side bar and then buy them

2) There is no 'match cabinet' option so I can work with the default cabinet for my chosen amp.

Are these omissions to do with this being the free version?

Thank you
Insch001

Re: newbie - some questions

Postby Insch001 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:46 pm

ps can I run two instances of the free plug-in in my DAW, running a different amp that I have purchased in each chain? I can see that I can't run a two chain setup within the standalone app.
Insch001

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling