Here is an Idea...

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Here is an Idea...

Postby - IK User - » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:08 pm

How about an IK all-in-one super guitar rig package? Imagine it with me for a moment. A plug-in consisting of a wide array of sampled guitars (Les Pauls, Strats, and the list goes on), a wide array of sampled amps/cabs, and a hefty effects plug-in selection.

That would be a really cool plug-in and unlike anything on the plug-in market that I know of today (unless I have missed something). The closest I know of is Ample Sound plug-ins, but their plug-ins are individual guitars with just a few amps/cabs to choose from with a limited effects selection when I am talking more of an epic plug-in with multiple guitars, amps/cabs, and effects in one plug-in. Think AmpliTube with the addition of multiple sampled guitars to choose from as well or a MODO Guitar version of MODO Bass but with a more hefty selection of amps/cabs and effects to choose from.
- IK User -

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling