Custom Shop Missing from Amplitube 5??

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom Shop Missing from Amplitube 5??

Postby sparkster2301 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Hi

Just recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 and installed Amplitube 5. The custom shop icon is not showing in the top bar and keep getting the following warning on Amplitube 5 start up:

'If you want to use any gear in trial mode please start the IK Multimedia Product Manager and restart Amplitube 5'

I have done this but the error keeps appearing. I have tried unauthorising Amplitube and reauthorising and uninstalling both custom shop and Amplitube 5 and reinstalling, with no luck.

Any ideas?
sparkster2301

Re: Custom Shop Missing from Amplitube 5??

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:17 pm

Double-check that you have the very latest release of AT5?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby fnordbak » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:46 pm

Same here, and I have v5.2 installed.

This message is shown each time I run AT standalone.

And try gear does not work:

fnordbak

Postby drewfx1 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:05 am

The CS icon is gone in A5.2 because AFAIK it is no longer necessary. And note that there is now a "restore purchases" selection under Account in the hamburger menu on the upper right.

There have been connection problems the last few days. Perhaps their servers are not up to handling the increased volume of users right now. I found if you try again at an off hour it will connect fine.
drewfx1

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling