X-Time & X-Space - Problems

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

X-Time & X-Space - Problems

Postby Medeiros7 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:00 am

I collected the X-Time and X-Space as free softwares in the current promotion, I received the serials by e-mail, I registered them both in the Product Manager, I received the email confirming the registration (2 emails) but both pedals are still blocked inside the Amplitube 5 SE (the software I actually bought).

I tried the Authorization Manager too, but it says the serial should start with 3 letters... and shows an error. The serials I received start with 1 letter and 2 numbers. All the other serials of the softwares I downloaded start with 3 letters.

I reinstalled the Amplitube 5 and the Product Manager and the problem still persists.

Both virtual pedals do not appear in my product list.

Please, can someone explain what is happening? How can I fix that?

Medeiros
Medeiros7

Re: X-Time & X-Space - Problems

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:10 am

The email(s) should include a step where you do a "Restore My Purchases" in Custom Shop. That should solve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Medeiros7 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:46 am

Thank you, Peter.

Problem solved! Both are available now but they still do not appear in my product list in the website.
It happens because they are smaller extensions of Amplitube 5?

I'd like to see the authorization code in the website, as I can see the other products's codes.

All the other products worked without this previous action inside Custom Shop.

Thank you anyway! It was really helpful!
Medeiros7

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:42 am

Medeiros7 wrote:Thank you, Peter.

Problem solved! Both are available now but they still do not appear in my product list in the website.
It happens because they are smaller extensions of Amplitube 5?

I'd like to see the authorization code in the website, as I can see the other products's codes.

All the other products worked without this previous action inside Custom Shop.

Thank you anyway! It was really helpful!

Glad to help! These are not collections or single processors, they are stomp effects within AmpliTube so they won't show up like a full collection/product in your IK Product Manager as they don't have their own separate authorization code.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: X-Gear issues, X-Drive, X-Viber, X-Time & X-Space - Prob

Postby dabrams2021 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:21 am

I purchased all four of the X-Gear foot pedals. I am using a Switchblade 8F and a Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro. When I change a preset on the X-Drive, it also changes the presets on the X-Time & X-Vibe. What steps do I need to take to have them operate separately when using MIDI?

Thanks,
Doug Abrams
dabrams2021

Postby LowPoint » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:50 am

Hi

I’ve had a slightly similar issue after authorising two x pedals from the current promotion. I have tried the restore option within Amplitube however that does do anything. I have restored in Custom Shop and the pedals show as being owned. I’ve tried restarting and also re-installed Amplitube but to no avail. Now when I open Amplitube all pedals and features show as locked! I’ve also deauthorised and reauthorised. One other that happens is if I have IK Product Manager closed when trying to restore within Amplitube, it tried to open but crashes and then will not open again until after a restart.

I’m on Mac with the latest OS.

Cheers!
LowPoint

Re: X-Time firmware update failed X-time is DOA

Postby dabrams2021 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:12 pm

I have spent the last four hours trying to get my X-Time Delay pedal recovered. I received the message that the firmware needed updated. I followed instructions and I received the message that the firmware update failed because it had errors.

I have followed the recovery instructions but none of the presets will populate and I receive the message HW comm.error for each present. I am now trying import the Default Hardware Library.

Any suggestions? Am I going to need to return the bricked X-Time to IK Multimedia for repair?
dabrams2021

Re: X-Time firmware update failed X-time is DOA

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:25 pm

dabrams2021 wrote:I have spent the last four hours trying to get my X-Time Delay pedal recovered. I received the message that the firmware needed updated. I followed instructions and I received the message that the firmware update failed because it had errors.

I have followed the recovery instructions but none of the presets will populate and I receive the message HW comm.error for each present. I am now trying import the Default Hardware Library.

Any suggestions? Am I going to need to return the bricked X-Time to IK Multimedia for repair?

Hi, sorry to hear you are having trouble. This is something that IK Support can help you with so I'd suggest you open a ticket via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw

I'm sure they'll get you taken care of. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling