Hissing static noise every few seconds

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Hissing static noise every few seconds

Postby Josephestanton92 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:14 pm

I did some googles and some forum searches not much luck maybe I didn't look hard enough who knows.

But while using AmpliTube 5 With my Irig HD 2
I get this Static hissing/ Static noise I say static because its the same no matter what the input is or the volume level on it.

It seems to be most when using most if not all of the overdrive pedals and Reverb seems to get an analogue Feedback loop even with no input.

Please help

Using windows 10 Irig hd 2 and AmpliTube 5
Josephestanton92

Re: Hissing static noise every few seconds

Postby livesforrap » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:27 pm

It sounds as though some IK product is in demo mode. If you are demoing something and using it and the custom shop is not open then that will possibly happen. If you have not authorized it, then that can be a problem.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby ebarros » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:05 pm

I have the same problem in Amplitube version 5.2, but only after using separated bought amps. I don't know what is demo mode. In IK Product manager, the software is authorized.
ebarros

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:26 pm

In AT5.2 (or in the new Custom Shop) do a "Restore my purchases".
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ebarros » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:01 am

DarkStar wrote:In AT5.2 (or in the new Custom Shop) do a "Restore my purchases".

I had already done this but it didn't solve the problem.
ebarros

Postby Angus7 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:16 pm

I have exactly same problem. After update my AmpliTube 5. Only static hiss comes out when I use purchased amp models. I done restore my purchases but nothing happen. Also It look like all product authorised.
If I am not use purchased amp model, and use pre loaded amp model in AmpliTube 5 it fine working no problem.

Needs help
Angus7

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Frequently many issues that appear to be the "exact same issue" are not. Yes, IK Support is the way to get your issues resolved directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anupchak » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:37 am

Discovered a great Noise Gate Pedal - The Dime Noise Gate. Highly recommend it for these kind of situations. I started to use it and can swear by it
anupchak

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling