Q: record a wah pedal using the mousewheel?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Q: record a wah pedal using the mousewheel?

Postby josuefebles » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:43 pm

{Mod: split from the "IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price" thread for focus and clarity]

Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to record a wah pedal using the mousewheel?

I've found out how to assign the automation parameter in Logic and how to do it by writing on the automation line, but it'd be way easier to be able to do it using the mousewheel..

Is there a way to do that with Amplitube?

Thanks!
josuefebles

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby kgmessier » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:47 pm

josuefebles wrote:Hi

I've found out how to assign the automation parameter in Logic and how to do it by writing on the automation line, but it'd be way easier to be able to do it using the mousewheel..

Thanks!

You’ll probably have better luck if you ask in a different thread. This one is about the Group Buy promotion.
kgmessier

Postby josuefebles » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:29 pm

kgmessier wrote:
josuefebles wrote:Hi

Thanks!

You’ll probably have better luck if you ask in a different thread. This one is about the Group Buy promotion.

Dear kgmessier

I've followed this thread from the very beginning and read quite different types of concerns, not all of them 100% related to the Group Buy.
And, up til now, nobody has seemed to feel bothered about it.

I'd probably have better luck if no-one would try to sink my ship before it even leaves the harbour.
josuefebles

Postby kgmessier » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:31 pm

josuefebles wrote:
kgmessier wrote:You’ll probably have better luck if you ask in a different thread. This one is about the Group Buy promotion.

Dear kgmessier

I've followed this thread from the very beginning and read quite different types of concerns, not all of them 100% related to the Group Buy.
And, up til now, nobody has seemed to feel bothered about it.

I'd probably have better luck if no-one would try to sink my ship before it even leaves the harbour.

Dear josuefebles,

Not bothered, just trying to offer advice regarding where you might get more hits on / responses to your question. Who knows? Maybe posting here is the perfect tack.

Best of luck to you and your vessel.

Warm regards,
kgmessier
kgmessier

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling