New stuff added to the promo. Oh noooooooo!!!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

New stuff added to the promo. Oh noooooooo!!!!

Postby MrFigg » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:57 pm

Looks like a whole load of the AmpliTube models I wanted have just been added to the promo. Two days ago I chose 18 freebies I didn’t want/ already had just to use them up. Now I’m sad :(. I’ve written to support and really hope they’ll help me with a reset for all the stuff I chose in that day. If you’re reading this Support then please help me out. I’d be soooo grateful. / C
MrFigg

Re: New stuff added to the promo. Oh noooooooo!!!!

Postby eddie001 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:41 pm

I'm sure we all would have made different choices. I chose Hendrix Collection literally just for the Oct-V which is in the X-Drive, May for the Fox Phaser which is in X-Vibe.
Sure, I'd rather have the X-Gear models.
It's all good, though. I didn't expect to get anywhere near the amount of stuff that I did with this GB.
eddie001

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:43 pm

eddie001 wrote:I'm sure we all would have made different choices. I chose Hendrix Collection literally just for the Oct-V which is in the X-Drive, May for the Fox Phaser which is in X-Vibe.
It's all good, though. I didn't expect to get anywhere near the amount of stuff that I did with this GB.

Note that the X-GEAR pedal algorithms are all new, per the X-GEAR page(s) so that's not the exact same algorithm it would be a new one built with the new AmpliTube 5 tech (which didn't exist when AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix was made) as its core.

Plus, if we go higher hopefully you can get a few more things from the additions and still remain happy as you are with the group buy :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:44 pm

Oh I know I know. It’s more that I filled up stuff I’d already got. Like I got ll the stuff again that I got in T-Racks 5 for example. Just greying out boxes really. But yeah. It’s a great promo.
MrFigg

Postby eddie001 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:09 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
eddie001 wrote:I'm sure we all would have made different choices. I chose Hendrix Collection literally just for the Oct-V which is in the X-Drive, May for the Fox Phaser which is in X-Vibe.

Note that the X-GEAR pedal algorithms are all new, per the X-GEAR page(s) so that's not the exact same algorithm it would be a new one built with the new AmpliTube 5 tech (which didn't exist when AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix was made) as its core.

Well, if Octa-V would be that much better with the new tech, I would have picked the X-Drive, yeah? ;)

I'll likely be checking out the hardware version when it comes out. Will it also be able to be plugged into an iPad?
eddie001

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling