Saving speaker/cab configurations

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Saving speaker/cab configurations

Postby elammark13 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:44 am

Hi everyone or anyone. I'm trying to find out if it's possible to save custom speaker/cab configurations. Not custom IR's. But when I swap speakers in a cab, and get the mic's placed exactly where I'm really happy with the sound. I'd like to be able to then use this configuration on any other amp I want. Is there a way to do this and I'm just missing it?

BTW...I can't even begin to describe how impressed I am with the tones I'm getting out of AT5. Between the Satch JVM and SJ50 and Rockman (I miss my dear departed Rockman), to the Mesa MKIII & MKIV, to the Orange amps...every time I plug in and start playing I'm really impressed. This is NOT the Amplitube of old. I'm getting the best tones of my life. :D

Thank you for any help or even a "that's not possible yet".
elammark13

Re: Saving speaker/cab configurations

Postby daveleenc » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:27 pm

I suspect that I know less about this stuff than pretty much anybody else reading this forum (if there really are folks reading this forum). That said ....

Right click (I am running Windows, BTW) on the picture of the cab (the one with the microphones) and you should get dialog box with a 'Save Model Preset' option. Give this a name and save it.

The next time that you have that cab in your chain, right click on the picture and you should get a "load model preset' option that should reload your settings.

There are tons that I don't understand but that should work (I think). But there may be some variables here that I don't understand.

dave
daveleenc

Postby elammark13 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:04 am

^^^^
Thanks Dave! I'll have to give this a try. I don't know why I didn't even think to try something like that. *FACEPALM
elammark13

Postby elammark13 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:48 am

Thanks Dave! That worked and is exactly what I needed!
elammark13

Postby daveleenc » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:31 pm

elammark13 wrote:Thanks Dave! That worked and is exactly what I needed!

I like to do one good deed each year - and it was getting late :D

dave
daveleenc

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling