A5 Max Delay

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

A5 Max Delay

Postby Powersof10 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:39 am

Question on the Boss-looking delay pedal available in the effects section:

Was that modeled after a DDR-3 or DDR-2?

The manual does not seem to indicate.

Thank you!
Powersof10

Re: A5 Max Delay

Postby huli50 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:14 pm

The Slash Delay?

Product info says it's based on the DD-3.
huli50

Postby Powersof10 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:48 pm

huli50 wrote:The Slash Delay?

Product info says it's based on the DD-3.

The one that's white with blue knobs.

Where did you see that product info? Do you mean sharing the link?

Thanks much!
Powersof10

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:35 pm

White with blue knobs is /Delay ("Slash Delay") and is listed under Stomp Effects at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... 5/#thegear and states the following:

Based on BOSS® DD-3
The digital delay stomp box used by Slash. Based on one of the most famous modern digital delays. Use this effect to add space and repetitions to your parts.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Powersof10 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:51 pm

Peter_IK wrote:White with blue knobs is /Delay ("Slash Delay") and is listed under Stomp Effects at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... 5/#thegear and states the following:

Based on BOSS® DD-3
The digital delay stomp box used by Slash. Based on one of the most famous modern digital delays. Use this effect to add space and repetitions to your parts.

Thanks Peter.

If I wanted to learn more about how to use something like the tap delay rack effect, or any other component in AT5, where do I go? For some units, there's some info online, but something like the tap delay rack effect, how to get a grip on how it works? Thanks.
Powersof10

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:54 pm

Powersof10 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:White with blue knobs is /Delay ("Slash Delay") and is listed under Stomp Effects at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... 5/#thegear and states the following:

Based on BOSS® DD-3

Thanks Peter.

If I wanted to learn more about how to use something like the tap delay rack effect, or any other component in AT5, where do I go? For some units, there's some info online, but something like the tap delay rack effect, how to get a grip on how it works? Thanks.

No problem. For learning how to use some of the gear, I would recommend the manuals. There should be a section for each piece of gear in one of the manuals which would explain the functions etc.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling