Amplitube 5 Glitch - Popping and Clicking

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Glitch - Popping and Clicking

Postby dlmatera1994 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:17 am

I'm getting an extremely frustrating issue where the Amplitube 5 Plugin in Ableton Live 11 repeatedly leads to clicks and pops between 6-10kHz (picture of the eq below, the tall skinny peaks are the guitar overtones while the fat rounded peaks are the cracks/pops). I've troubleshooted this and I'm sure it is not my guitar (I've tried many), my interface (I've tried many), chords, etc. - this problem does not occur if I turn the Amp off in Amplitube itself, or if I mute Amplitube plugin as a whole. Similarly, other amp modeling softwares have not recreated this issue. I have also tried reinstalling the software.

Image link if it doesnt load: https://ibb.co/RzzKw8h

Any advice? The software is essentially unusable with all of this popping
dlmatera1994

Re: Amplitube 5 Glitch - Popping and Clicking

Postby dlmatera1994 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:46 pm

didnt work for me :{
dlmatera1994

Postby dcomara » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:33 pm

I was having an issue with pops as well as Im new to Amplitube and other amp sim plugins were not doing the same thing.. I finally figured out my issue was the amplitube mixer was clipping. Try opening the mixer section and check the levels on the effects bus and the master bus inside of amplitube. I had to lower the effects bus as it was peaking into the red. This solved my problem.

Hope this helps.
dcomara

Postby bobaer » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:06 pm

In my case the clipping came from the ROOM mikes
bobaer

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling