Leslie versions?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Leslie versions?

Postby IKmarco » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:04 am

Hi - is the Amplitube Leslie plugin the same (or as near as dammit) T-Racks Leslie?

Thanks

Marco
IKmarco

Re: Leslie versions?

Postby IKmarco » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:04 pm

I’m new here - it’s really disappointing to get no responses at all, following a fair few views
IKmarco

Postby eddie001 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:48 pm

No one's here. Everyone's playing with their new gear. :)
I picked the T-racks version. From what I have read over the past few weeks, they are exactly the same. The T-racks version has all the controls right in one interface, whereas in Amplitube, you change settings in the amp section, and then go to the cab section to tweak there and then another tab to tweak again. If you also want to use the Leslie on other stuff other than guitar, using the T-racks version saves you from opening up the bigger Amplitube plugin. Also, you may want to get your preferred guitar tone first in Amplitube, and then put that through the T-racks version.
eddie001

Postby zedd » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:08 am

They are the same, but keep in mind that it may be worth having both versions.

If you want to save Amplitube presets that have a Leslie in the chain, you would need the Amplitube version for them to be easily recalled and later edited.

Just like having the White 2A in T-Racks, MixBox and SampleTank... it's just nice to have the module available in each of the products to save as part of the presets.
Non-MODO Drum compliant MacPro, 32GB RAM, OSX El Capitan (soon to be Sierra), Digital Performer 8, SampleTank 2XL (using 32Lives), SampleTank 3 & 4, Amplitube 5, T-Racks 5 Deluxe, and more...
zedd

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling