Lost 3/4 of presets, all Pedals and Amps in AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Lost 3/4 of presets, all Pedals and Amps in AmpliTube 5

Postby MarcusC62 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 pm

So I was enjoying the Satch Basic preset and I think I was tweaking something on the mics for the cab, came back and most of my preset banks had disappeared! Also no stompboxes or amps were showing in the righthand section where you can drag and drop from. And all I've got in it now is an X-Gear panel which I clicked on and there are only 4 pedals in it. Very weird! It's like some cyber thieves came in and stole most of my gear. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it twice and no luck, all I've got is this bare bones/stripped down version. There are still presets in it but I don't really recognize any of them-it's as if they were magically added with the X-gear stompboxes. Any ideas on how to fix this bizarre problem?
MarcusC62

Re: Lost 3/4 of presets, all Pedals and Amps in AmpliTube 5

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:40 pm

Did you click the Gear Selector icon (the icon next to the "Search gear" box) to show only what you do not own? Sounds like that is likely the case.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MarcusC62 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:25 pm

Thank you so much Peter_IK-that was the problem! I never click on that icon so don't know exactly how it happened however, wasn't even aware that there was this feature. I appreciate your help sir-back to rockin'! :D :D :D
MarcusC62

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:13 am

MarcusC62 wrote:Thank you so much Peter_IK-that was the problem! I never click on that icon so don't know exactly how it happened however, wasn't even aware that there was this feature. I appreciate your help sir-back to rockin'! :D :D :D

No problem! I get clicky sometimes and do stuff like that so I feel your pain. :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling