Custom Shop Gear Credits

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom Shop Gear Credits

Postby jason.martin.nl » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:23 pm

Just want to make sure before I proceed....

Amplitube X-Gear Software Pedals:

I have no real need for the hardware versions as I haven't played live in years and I still have my pedal board and amps if I change my mind and want to start playing live again. So that being said the software versions are appealing to me as I could save myself half the price and all my playing has been on headphones using Amplitube anyways.

Can I buy Custom Shop Gear Credits (say 300 credits for $224.99) and then buy two of the software pedals (at 150 points each)?

Just want to be certain before I purchase points and then realize I have nothing to use them on!!
jason.martin.nl

Re: Custom Shop Gear Credits

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:23 pm

Yes you can buy the virtual versions in the Custom Shop with Gear Credits at 150 Gear Credits each.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling