AmpliTube 5.1 update available

AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube 5.1 update available

Postby livesforrap » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:56 pm

[mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules as well]

I have no need for anything in the update. I have reason 12 on windows 10 and can only confirm that 5.03 works well as far as I can tell.

Studio One is my Riker. Works really well in that.
Windows 10 (always up to date), 4770k intel cpu, 16 gigs of ram, Studio One 5.4 , Reason 12.2.1 (mostly as reason rack for S1) AT 5.03, Many T-Racks. I run at 44.1 sample rate and a buffer of 64 with an RME babyface pro.
livesforrap

Re: AmpliTube 5.1 update available

Postby livesforrap » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:55 pm

[removed - please review rules about discussing moderation]

Anyways, I think for the Reason 12 issues it would be best if those with issues posted their specs, including sample rate, sound card, OS, and what you are doing to reproduce these results.

We can probably help each other out :) Of course tickets to support are not a bad idea, but first:

Two more things, is there an update from this update? I noticed in my release notes it's far different than the original release notes and it now says 5.1.1 And also Reason 12 just got a pretty good update fixing many plug issues I was having.
Windows 10 (always up to date), 4770k intel cpu, 16 gigs of ram, Studio One 5.4 , Reason 12.2.1 (mostly as reason rack for S1) AT 5.03, Many T-Racks. I run at 44.1 sample rate and a buffer of 64 with an RME babyface pro.
livesforrap

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling