What's the cheapest you can get Total Studio 3 MAX for?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

What's the cheapest you can get Total Studio 3 MAX for?

Postby Metallica93 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:58 am

In short, I was stoked for this Group Buy event to stock up on AmpliTube gear until I looked at the products not offered during the event and realized that Total Studio 3 MAX was $650 for the boxed version instead of the usual $950.

The only things I own are the free stuff (e.g. AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop, SampleTank 4 Custom Shop, T-RackS 5 Custom Shop, and Syntronik Free) along with some paid items I've picked up for free [e.g. AmpliTube Metal ($99), AmpliTube SVX ($99), and Syntronik Memory-V ($49)].

Does anyone know why I have a $300 discount for Total Studio 3 MAX? There's no way that you get a discount just for downloading the free stuff, right?

I'm half tempted to spend $99, get 10+ items that count toward Total Studio 3 MAX for free, and see if that further increases my discount (unless someone else knows for certain!).
Metallica93

Re: What's the cheapest you can get Total Studio 3 MAX for?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:54 pm

I'm sure you'd remember buying something but that's typically the way you'd trigger an upgrade/crossgrade price like you are seeing. If you'd like IK Support to look into it they can look at your account to see specifically why but if you are seeing that price when logged in and it isn't greyed out and you can choose it then you would qualify for that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Metallica93 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:48 am

Peter_IK wrote:I'm sure you'd remember buying something but that's typically the way you'd trigger an upgrade/crossgrade price like you are seeing. If you'd like IK Support to look into it they can look at your account to see specifically why but if you are seeing that price when logged in and it isn't greyed out and you can choose it then you would qualify for that.

Me qualifying for it isn't in question. I'm just confused how, assuming the Custom Shop/free versions of things like AmpliTube and SampleTank don't count, those three pieces of software are giving me a $300 discount.

I already sent a message to the support team, but the answer rather missed what I was asking. Perhaps I'll try again. I don't want to spend $100 on the sale if it won't increase the discount; I'll just buy Total Studio 3 MAX now and save $100.

Thanks, Peter.
Metallica93

Postby Metallica93 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:50 am

Just an update that, for some reason, the support team declined to mention for a second time why I was getting a $300 discount on Total Studio 3 MAX. I don't know if tier I customer service can't see account attributions or what's going on, but I find the lack of an answer there quite odd.

The only definitive thing I was told was that I would not be receiving any additional discounts for Total Studio 3 MAX, which means I can skip the Group Buy altogether (which is really what I wanted to know most).
Metallica93

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling