Set a different tempo for each preset in standalone mode

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Set a different tempo for each preset in standalone mode

Postby flonou » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:40 am

Hi,
I'm trying to set the tempo of my presets in Amplitube 5 (standalone) but no matter what value I set, nothing works.
I've set a delay pedal on my presets with bpm sync on to check and the tempo clearly doesn't changes or saves with my presets despite the activation of the "Preset" option in the preferences.
This is quite vital for me as I use different presets live for different songs that we play on different tempos.
I've read the manual that says that the BPM value should be displayed in orange, which doesn't occur either (and isn't shown in the manual by the way)
flonou

Re: Set a different tempo for each preset in standalone mode

Postby vic.pippo » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:37 pm

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
vic.pippo

Postby flonou » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:38 pm

I've reported the bug a year ago, it's been noted but not fixed yet. I would suggest contacting the support too, maybe the more user says they need this fixed, the higher priority it will get ;)
flonou

Postby vic.pippo » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:40 pm

Thanks! I just contacted the support.

If it does not work, it rather annoying bug... too bad they don't have a bug reporting tool! :-(
vic.pippo

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling