Effects not working in Recorder Mode

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Effects not working in Recorder Mode

Postby teggaj74 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:05 am

I'm new to AmpliTube so this is probably a simple issue. Effects etc are not working in Recorder Mode. They work in Looper Mode and Live Mode but I'm getting nothing in Recorder Mode.

Can anyone help?
teggaj74

Re: Effects not working in Recorder Mode

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:11 pm

Make sure AmpliTube is enabled on the tracks. On the left side of the interface under "Track 2" etc you'll see AmpliTube with a power button icon next to it. Make sure that power button is enabled (orange).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby teggaj74 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:33 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I tried that but unfortunately it hasn't made any difference. Recording isn't picking up my guitar either.

Is there anything else I need to enable?

Cheers.
teggaj74

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:59 pm

If you also aren't hearing your guitar you might want to make sure the R (record) button is enabled too.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby teggaj74 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:33 pm

:( ...R button is enabled but still not picking up any guitar signal. I can see its trying to record but when I play back there is nothing recorded.

As mentioned in my original post, the guitar is coming through loud and clear complete with effects in the Looper Mode and Live Mode.

So two things in the Recorder Mode;

1. Effects etc are not working
2. It won't record.

:?
teggaj74

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm not sure then, you'd want to open a ticket with IK Support so they can take a deeper look at what's going on there.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ellmar0 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:35 pm

I see this is an old post, but I just saw it. Did pressing the FX button solve your problem?
Ellmar0

Postby maxpowerge » Mon May 01, 2023 7:08 pm

just tried to figure out the same issue (newbie here)...
using a focusrite scarlett solo (3rd) - you first gotta go in the tracks view by pressing the button next to the numbers with four horizontal lines that look like tracks...
then on the bottom left, choose the input for your guitar (in my case input 2) - not sure why this isn't the same in the loop and live mode... but this helped me
maxpowerge

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling