Is there an upgrade path from 4MAX to 5MAX?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Is there an upgrade path from 4MAX to 5MAX?

Postby bjanakos » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:52 pm

I received Amplitube 4 MAX as part of a promo when I bought my AXE I/O. Part of that was an extended list of amps and effects. Additionally, I purchased add-on amp modules etc. Is there a way to get all those amp models into Amplitube 5? Or, is there an upgrade path to go from 4MAX to 5MAX?
bjanakos

Re: Is there an upgrade path from 4MAX to 5MAX?

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:17 am

AT5 Custom Shop (the free edition) will load all of your AT4 gear.

Install AT4 CS and the new Custom Shop, using the IK Product Manager. Authorize At5 CS, using the Serial Number from your User Area. Run the Custom Shop, log in, click on your Account name and do a "Restore my purchases".

Also, have a look in your User Area / Crossgrades and Upgrades section to see the upgrades available to you.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby bjanakos » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:16 am

Yea, did all that which is what prompted my question in the first place. Still not working. v5 is installed with a bunch of basic amps and presets (although missing the aguilar which is supposed to me incuded) and none of my v4 amps or presets can be seen.
bjanakos

Postby bjanakos » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:36 am

Additionally, the amps (Ampeg etc) and all of the other gear I bought for version 4 are not even options in the new custom shop.
bjanakos

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:02 am

In that case, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling