AT5 pedals/racks need to repurchase????

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT5 pedals/racks need to repurchase????

Postby JasonFunk » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:02 pm

Hi, so I thought I was missing a lot of the rack effects (reverb, eq etc) after I bought AT5 because I was mostly using it on my MacBook..... but when I used it on my iMac I had all of them. I always thought I had always had them but for some reason on my MacBook it says I still need to purchase them. I have opened CustomShop and "restore my purchases" and it updates but they still say I need to purchase them. I used the new version of IK product manager and it says my AT5 is installed and registered. Does anyone know why some of the pedals/racks are available on my iMac but not my MacBook? I installed everything the same, not sure why my MacBook won't allow me to use them. Thanks in advance.
JasonFunk

Re: AT5 pedals/racks need to repurchase????

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Register the AT5 Serial number on your MacBook, using the IKPM? Then do a "Restore my purchases" there, in the (new) Custom Shop.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling