Jimi Hendrix Collection path on a PC

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Jimi Hendrix Collection path on a PC

Postby Carl.Roberts » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:15 am

I am not new to recording, but I am brand new to AmpliTube. I have not recorded one note with it. Please forgive my newest with this technology.

My product's list shows my recently purchased copy of the Jimi Hendrix Collection
as well as it being registered. It does not show if it's ever been downloaded. I cannot find it in my PC, even after hours of searches. I can find the manual, but not the program. I think that I understand it's hiding in the Amplitube 4 program folder, but its not there. My other signature collections are there, but not that one. Pro Tools will show my three AmpliTube versions, but none have the Jimi Hendrix Collection.

Could someone please tell me where on my PC it should be? A path to that location would also be appreciated. One closing thought: I own a boat load of IKM products. Does each require its own unique Product Manager download to function?

Thank you all for your patience as I learn how to use all these products I have owned for years. ✌
Carl.Roberts

Re: Jimi Hendrix Collection path on a PC

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:58 pm

I think that all the gear models, including the collections, are all built into some large files, not as separate files on disk.

You mentioned AmpliTube 4 ("AT4"), so run its Custom Shop program, log in and select "Restore my Gear" in the Account menu.

For AT5, run the new Custom Shop (v2.something) program, log in and select "Restore my Purchases" in the User Account menu.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Carl.Roberts » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Thank you, I will try your suggestions later on today.
Carl.Roberts

Postby Carl.Roberts » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:56 am

I did find the Custom Shop 5, I did your restore my gear recommendation, and the lost Jimi Hendrix software came up in Amplitube 5, not 4. I have it front and center now. Let the games begin. Thank you for help.
Carl.Roberts

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling