AT5 T-Rex, Morley, Seymour Duncan etc...Missing?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT5 T-Rex, Morley, Seymour Duncan etc...Missing?

Postby MrFigg » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Hej, anybody set me straight on this. I bought AmpliTube 5 last night. Totally awesome. Love it. As far as I was aware AT5 Max is just AT5 plus all the Collections. Seeing as how I already have all the Collections I figured that'd be me set. It now seems however that there's a whole load of stuff missing from AT5. To name just a few... Nu-Tron III, HIAMP (AmpliTube), Moller, Mudhoney and Replica (T-Rex), GK, JetCity etc
Have I installed incorrectly or are they exclusive to Max?

Edit: I just tried loading the Beautiful Dangerous patch in the Slash Collection (which I own) and it's telling me that the preset uses models I don't own...namely, Shape Shifter. That does seem to be the only patch which won't load so I'm guessing it's the same issue as with the Jimi Hendric Collection which also tries to load equipment not included.
MrFigg

Re: AT5 T-Rex, Morley, Seymour Duncan etc...Missing?

Postby MrFigg » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:33 pm

Hmmm...also weird is that Shape Shifter is showing as a stompbox on page 52 of the AmpliTube 5 manual. Do I need to download the extra content somewhere else?
MrFigg

Postby drewfx1 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:55 pm

There are a number of pieces of gear that are only available in Max or as ala carte purchases in the Custom Shop, and the stuff you mentioned is in this category. If you go in CS and click on a piece of gear it will show you what level of AT5 and/or collection it comes with.

Also, if you don't know already, clicking on the icon to the right of the search field in AT5 will cycle between gear you own/don't own/everything for both the gear selector and presets.
drewfx1

Postby MrFigg » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:52 am

drewfx1 wrote:There are a number of pieces of gear that are only available in Max or as ala carte purchases in the Custom Shop, and the stuff you mentioned is in this category. If you go in CS and click on a piece of gear it will show you what level of AT5 and/or collection it comes with.

Also, if you don't know already, clicking on the icon to the right of the search field in AT5 will cycle between gear you own/don't own/everything for both the gear selector and presets.

Thanks for confirming. Yeah, after I posted I went and looked around in CS and on some comparison charts and see that, as you say, they aren’t included with AT5. I just didn’t understand why they weren’t there when I’d been told that AT5 Max was the same as AT5 + the collections. Oh well, AT5 is great anyway :). Thanks for replying.

The plus/minus icon is a good thing to have. Found that too :).
MrFigg

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling