No Serial # for Amplitube 5 [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No Serial # for Amplitube 5 [Resolved]

Postby allmodcons » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:21 am

I have ordered and paid for Amplitube 5. Being that its simply an electronic delivery,I was expecting an email with my purchased serial #.I have other IK purchases to make but cant go forward without an AT5 installation. Why isnt this a simple quick process? How long before I get the serial # ?
allmodcons

Re: No Serial # for Amplitube 5

Postby supanorton » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:35 pm

If you’re logged in to your IK account on the website, you should see “my products” in the drop down menu. Your serial numbers are there. Strange you didn’t get an email, though. Did you check your spam folder?
supanorton

Postby allmodcons » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Yes,my other IK products are listed with serial#s,but not Amplitube 5. I got a confirmation email with this "Please find below the serial number(s) for the product(s) you have purchased and the instructions about how to download and authorize your products" but there are no instructions or serial #.
allmodcons

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:45 pm

AmpliTube 5 would be automatically added to your IK Product Manager. If you install and authorize from there you should have access to all of your gear. If you do or did that and the "Restore My Purchases" in the Custom Shop application and you still don't have access to the gear then you can contact IK Support who will happily assist and figure out what's happening for you.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby allmodcons » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:34 am

Thanks for your reply Peter. Product Manager only shows the Amplitube CS version.There is no serial # anywhere for the upgraded version.Cant install/authorize without the serial#.

"For Digital Delivery items, this serial will be found inside an email received after purchase."

Nothing in the email showing instructions or a serial#.
allmodcons

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:41 am

You should have received the email with instructions but if you go to Custom Shop then do a "Restore My Purchases" I'll be that will do the trick and you'll see the gear you should. Beyond that you'll need to consult IK Support directly for further assistance.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby allmodcons » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:30 am

I did go to CustomShop and renew purchases,but AT5 is still not listed for me.I have contacted Customer service twice to no avail.
allmodcons

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:08 pm

allmodcons wrote:I did go to CustomShop and renew purchases,but AT5 is still not listed for me.I have contacted Customer service twice to no avail.

IK Support will be able to assist you. They typically will reply within 2 business days, if you are having an issue with your ticket please post or PM your ticket number.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby allmodcons » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:44 pm

Thanks Peter. Still not resolved. I can open AT 5 but all gear is locked.Even my Fender Collection is locked. I just want to get this resolved.
allmodcons

Postby daveleenc » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:58 am

I assume that this has been solved for the OP in this thread. But I had the same problem. So in case others run across this problem (and subsequently, this thread), in my case I found my serial # by logging into https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/ and clicking on 'My Products'.

I was also quite surprised at how difficult this process was.

dave
daveleenc

Postby allmodcons » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:20 am

Yes, thankfully solved. VERY frustrating at first,but when I was provided with the serial# that was missing in the first confirmation email,everything fell into to place.All I needed and requested was that serial #.
allmodcons

Postby garfy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:48 am

Glad that you're all sorted.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling