Gear only in AT5 MAX?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Gear only in AT5 MAX?

Postby pat.osterday » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:10 pm

I'm trying to find a list of gear that's only in AT5 MAX - I know there are a few amps, but wondering if there is a list. THD Bi-Valve and Jet City - anything else?

Trying to decide if waiting for AXE I/O with AT5 MAX is worth it versus getting some collections in the group buy.

Thanks!
pat.osterday

Re: Gear only in AT5 MAX?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:41 pm

There isn't a list currently, just the comparison charts on the AmpliTube 5 page currently (the "Download full comparison chart" is the most comprehensive). That doesn't specify if something is in a collection separately, though.

I know that the Jet City models and THD-Bivalve you mention are not in collections and are in AmpliTube 5 MAX the Dr Z models didn't get included in a collection so those would also be "stragglers".
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling