Marshall Style Tones

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Marshall Style Tones

Postby jsadites » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:37 pm

In this episode of Dialing In… for Amplitube 5, I take a look at how to dial in some killer Marshall style tones. I chose to use the Brit Silver model and was very happy with the results. This is great sounding amp model that can be tweaked nicely to get a tone that works beautifully in the mix. If you would like to grab a copy of this preset for free, you can do so from the link below. I really hope you enjoy the video and preset and as always thanks so much for watching!
https://youtu.be/x2a2GmKmg4g
Free Preset: https://www.sadites.com/shop
jsadites

Re: Marshall Style Tones

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:00 pm

Awesome! Also, mad respect for anybody who is proudly displaying their Caress of Steel vinyl like you are :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jsadites » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:19 pm

Thanks so much Peter! Glad you liked it :-) And YES, gotta love Caress Of Steel!!
jsadites

Postby juic3maN » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:19 pm

Mate, love it whenever you put one of these out for Amplitube 5, even though you don't main it - you still do the detail stuff like mic/speaker selection and so on. Good for learning about sound/preset creation. Much appreciated.
juic3maN

Postby supanorton » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:15 am

Thanks, Jason! Great sounding stuff, sir!
supanorton

Postby jsadites » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:24 pm

Totally my pleasure and thanks to you guys :-)
jsadites

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling