25th Anniversary and AmpliTube upgrade pricing.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

25th Anniversary and AmpliTube upgrade pricing.

Postby MrFigg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:42 pm

Hej, first post here. Wondering if anyone who knows for sure can help me out with this question. I currently have AmpliTube 5 CS and a whole load of model collections costing €99 plus VAT each. The price for AmpliTube SE is showing on my account as €149 plus VAT. The price for AmpliTube 5 is showing as €199 plus VAT. So now to my question…is the upgrade from AmpliTube SE to AmpliTube 5 €149 plus VAT and if so could I buy AmpliTube SE and then take the upgrade to 5 as one of my free products under the current 25th Anniversary offer? Hope that makes sense. Many thanks for any clarification. :)
MrFigg

Re: 25th Anniversary and AmpliTube upgrade pricing.

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:03 pm

AmpliTube 5 upgrade is 199.99 so you could not buy AmpliTube 5 SE and then choose AmpliTube 5 as a freebie, only things that are 149.99 or less. The best buy-in for what you are looking at would be AmpliTube 5 at your 199.99 price and then you can chose anything on the list 199.99 or below.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:09 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Peter. Much appreciated. I got it in my head that there was an upgrade from SE to 5 for €149. So thought that if I bought the upgrade from CS to SE for €149 I could then get the upgrade to 5 seeing as how I’d spent €149 on SE.
I just got caught up in the labyrinth.
Incidentally, if I do buy SE how much is the upgrade to 5?
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:20 pm

MrFigg wrote:Thanks for the quick reply Peter. Much appreciated. I got it in my head that there was an upgrade from SE to 5 for €149. So thought that if I bought the upgrade from CS to SE for €149 I could then get the upgrade to 5 seeing as how I’d spent €149 on SE.
I just got caught up in the labyrinth.
Incidentally, if I do buy SE how much is the upgrade to 5?

There isn't a path on the shop to go from SE --> 5 but support can provide a coupon which would make the upgrade 99.99. So it is still a better deal to go directly to 5 initially. Plus, note that coupons cannot be combined with JamPoints.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:30 pm

Excellent Peter. Understand now. Many thanks. I finally got around to trying AmpliTube for the first time last week after years of looking at it. Been 100% Kuassa up until now. Got to say though that AmpliTube is totally brilliant. Really. So yeah…I’ll be buying it as soon as. :).
Last question…is the Leslie Collection part of the offer or would I need to get each one (AmpliTube and T-Racks) separately?
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:33 pm

Thank you for the kind words! I was already loving AmpliTube since v2 but AmpliTube 5 really stepped things up in a huge way and I fire it up constantly even just to practice or noodle around. It's currently open on my other PC, staring at me longingly wondering why I stopped playing :)

To answer your question, the Leslie Collection is not part of the Group Buy but AmpliTube Leslie and T-RackS Leslie are.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:38 pm

Yep…same here. Noodling all the way. Real reason I want AmpliTube 5 is for the AC30s. I’d have gone Max but with all the collections being available in the Anniversary offer I’ll be able to build my own Max. That is to say unless the base of Max has even more models built in? I looked at the comparison charts but couldn’t work it out. As far as I could see Max is basically AmpliTube 5 but with every one of the Collections also included. Is that right?
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:01 pm

MrFigg wrote:Yep…same here. Noodling all the way. Real reason I want AmpliTube 5 is for the AC30s. I’d have gone Max but with all the collections being available in the Anniversary offer I’ll be able to build my own Max. That is to say unless the base of Max has even more models built in? I looked at the comparison charts but couldn’t work it out. As far as I could see Max is basically AmpliTube 5 but with every one of the Collections also included. Is that right?

Yes, it is AT5 + all of the collections.

By the way, even though it was introduced for AT4, try the Red Pig which is based on the Marshall Major. Very cool amp. The new amps for AT5 are great too. This video runs through all the new gear in AmpliTube 5:

https://youtu.be/MIyxYEavCSg

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:09 pm

Is the Red Pig only in AmpliTube 4? I thought I saw it in AmpliTube 5 while I was flicking through. I was so happy to see a Big Muff in there :) Had one of the original big green Russian ones in the wooden box back in the day. :)
By the way…there’s at least 3 presets in the Jimi Hendrix collection which are trying to load an amp which isn’t included. I already gave support a heads up.
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:25 pm

MrFigg wrote:Is the Red Pig only in AmpliTube 4? I thought I saw it in AmpliTube 5 while I was flicking through. I was so happy to see a Big Muff in there :) Had one of the original big green Russian ones in the wooden box back in the day. :)
By the way…there’s at least 3 presets in the Jimi Hendrix collection which are trying to load an amp which isn’t included. I already gave support a heads up.

Yes it is in AT5 as well. I meant that it was newly-introduced when AT4 came out. But you definitely get it with AT5.

The Big Muff model is great for sure.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:30 pm

Cool :):):).
Thanks again for the help :)
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:30 pm

You're welcome!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling