Amplitube 5 - Missing Tons of Products

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 - Missing Tons of Products

Postby bcgreen24 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:54 pm

I had Amplitube 5 CS and SE installed, then purchased the 'full' version of Amplitube 5. It should include a bunch of products that I'm not seeing in the IK Product Manager (e.g., Orange AD 30, Orange AD 200, '57 Custom Champ, etc.).

I have unauthorized/reauthorized....I have reinstalled....I have unauthorized, reinstalled, then reauthorized...I've rebooted my Mac. Nothing is working-- any advice?

Bryan
bcgreen24

Re: Amplitube 5 - Missing Tons of Products

Postby bcgreen24 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:22 am

Actually, it may be that Amplitube doesn't include a lot of products, including the ones I thought were included. Soooo...never mind. :)
bcgreen24

Re: Amplitube 5 - Missing Tons of Products

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:23 am

Have you opened the Custom Shop application (in your Start Menu on Windows, Applications folder on macOS) and done a Gear --> Restore My Purchases? That should work.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling