Rack Effects Bypass Automation AT5 [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Rack Effects Bypass Automation AT5 [Resolved]

Postby fjzax » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:06 am

New to AT5, and I'm looking to automate the bypass of rack effects.

In AT4, I was able to assign automation via the on/off button on the effects gui, but that button is not available in AT5 and there's no option to do this with the available bypass button directly below the new gui (by right clicking on it). I know I can automate the wet/dry knob if one is available, but not all the effects have that (for example the White 2A). Is this not an option anymore, or am I missing something?

I tried searching this forum, but could not find an answer to this.

fj
fjzax

Re: Rack Effects Bypass Automation AT5 [Resolved]

Postby fjzax » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:45 am

Ah, I got it now.

Been using Amplitube for many years, and I've only ever assigned automation parameters by right clicking on the actual button or knob on the effect gui and choosing the parameter number that way. But I now see that everything is assignable in the Automation section of the hamburger menu (top right corner). Who knew?!? Everyone but me, probably. :roll:

Anyways, maybe this will help some others in the future.

fj
fjzax

Re: Rack Effects Bypass Automation AT5

Postby DarkStar » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:52 pm

I am glad that you have found that method.

-----------------------------
As this thread has been resolved bythe original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling