AWESOMENESS!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AWESOMENESS!

Postby Marathanz » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:24 pm

Hi everybody,

I just installed AmpliTube5 today. OMG, this application needs a shoutout!
What a joy to play with this version. For the very first time since I’m using modeling software (for about 20 years now) I had the instant feeling: THIS SOUNDS LIKE MY AMP!
I liked AT4 very much too and I’ve used all kinds of software from different manufacturers, with equally different results. Somehow I always managed to tweak my sounds until I was (more or less) happy. But it sometimes really took a lot of effort, time and post production…
This beast just sounds fantastic right out of the box. Mostly the clean/crunchy amps were always a bottleneck for me. I could never get them to sound warm without being boomy, never get them to sound shiny/sparkly without them getting harsh or shrill.
And then I always had the instant sparkle and vibrant tone of my Fender amps in mind. Software was so much easier and faster in the studio, but it was also always a compromise. And I got used to that. Started to take it for granted.

I now no longer have to do that! It’s still a bit unbelievable to me…

AmpliTube5 just sounds as if I’m playing through my amp! And I didn’t really need to tweak anything for it to sound realistic and inspirational.
Even my AmpliTube4 presets translated great! I just needed to put a noise gate in some of my patches (because it’s no longer globally available), but for the rest it just sounds unbelievable! Even the effects (reverbs!!!) sound so much better.

I could go on with throwing around superlatives, but I think you guys got the point by now…

If you haven’t made the jump yet, DO IT!
Oh! It’s the last day (July ends today) to profit from the discount price!

Marathanz
Marathanz

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling