How to change presets in Amplitube 5 with midi keyboard?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to change presets in Amplitube 5 with midi keyboard?

Postby Nksoloproject1980 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:16 pm

Hi, I’ve recently been experimenting with Amplitube 5 on Cubase for my guitar sounds and I love it. Could anyone please tell me how to change presets in Amplitube using the buttons on my midi controller keyboard (or even my laptop keyboard), for example from a clean to a distorted sound, or one saved present to another, or switching a delay pedal on and off etc.

I don’t yet own a MIDI foot controller, but I do own an M-Audio Oxygen 61 keyboard controller.

Usually I can assign the controls on the Oxygen to functions in Cubase by right clicking and doing ‘Learn CC’, but I can’t see this in Amplitube and especially can’t figure out how to assign buttons to different guitar presets. So if anyone can help me, that would be much appreciated!
Nksoloproject1980

Re: How to change presets in Amplitube 5 with midi keyboard?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:28 pm

Hi, you can find MIDI Control information in Chapter 5 of the AmpliTube 5 User Manual.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling