Amplitube 5 does not work well with Rode AI-1

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 does not work well with Rode AI-1

Postby Fake_Joe » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:21 pm

Hello everyone,
I just bought Rode AI-1, over my old Steinberg CI-1.
It didn't work on the first attempt, the only way to use Rode as input/output is to use Windows Audio device setting but I believe that is not really low-latency option.
So I installed explisit Rode CI-1 ASIO driver from official site.
That made a new device "Rode AI-1 ASIO" appear in the list of input/output devices, however switching to it throws "No such device" error.

Attached screenshots:
https://ibb.co/nzwkYvF
https://ibb.co/7pd4FBW

Could anyone please help?
Fake_Joe

Re: Amplitube 5 does not work well with Rode AI-1

Postby Fake_Joe » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:38 pm

Support says they didn't test Amplitube with Rode, but there should be a way to fix it
Fake_Joe

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:04 pm

There's no possible way to test AmpliTube 5 with every audio interface made.

However, IK Support will continue to work with you to resolve your issue if you reply to your ticket. They were likely mentioning that just to let you know it might be something specific they have to look into and they don't have specific test cases at this time with the interface but can work with you and figure it out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 pm

I had someone look for your ticket - they suggested that you ask the manufacturer of the interface about the issue which is a legitimate request as they would have a lot more intimate knowledge about their device and its drivers. If IK Support is needed by the interface manufacturer, our team is always happy to work with other manufacturers.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling