Amplitube 5.0.3 No Signal Routing Available

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5.0.3 No Signal Routing Available

Postby PauloP » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:59 pm

Whenever I select the signal routing in my recently installed Amplitube 5, I get the message:

"This feature is only available in Amplitube 5".

What am I missing?
PauloP

Re: Amplitube 5.0.3 No Signal Routing Available

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:31 pm

Sounds like you might be using a feature that is not available in the CS (free) version with that version authorized. If you have AmpliTube 5 SE/5/MAX then please make sure it is authorized in your IK Product Manager. Please also make sure you are using the latest version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PauloP » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sounds like you might be using a feature that is not available in the CS (free) version with that version authorized. If you have AmpliTube 5 SE/5/MAX then please make sure it is authorized in your IK Product Manager. Please also make sure you are using the latest version.

In my Product Manager window, it's shown simply as "Amplitube 5".

I am coming from Amplitube 4 MAX. I've restored my gear already in Custom Shop.

If this is not Amplitube 5, then this CS treatment is incredibly misleading.
PauloP

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:58 pm

For the full features of AmpliTube 5 you will need one of 5/SE/MAX versions. The features and gear in each are listed on https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/

And you can see which version of AmpliTube 5 and what products you have under the "Products" tab under AmpliTube 5 in IK Product Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:13 pm

PauloP wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Sounds like you might be using a feature that is not available in the CS (free) version with that version authorized. If you have AmpliTube 5 SE/5/MAX then please make sure it is authorized in your IK Product Manager. Please also make sure you are using the latest version.

In my Product Manager window, it's shown simply as "Amplitube 5".

I am coming from Amplitube 4 MAX. I've restored my gear already in Custom Shop.

If this is not AmpliTube 5, then this CS treatment is incredibly misleading.

Which edition of AT5 did you buy? AT5 SE, AT5 or AT5 MAX? If none of those, then, yes you have the free AT5 Custom Shop edition. In the IKPM "AmpliTube 5" indicates the product family, click on the [Products] tab and you will see exactly which products are Registered to you.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling