audio midi setup

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: audio midi setup

Postby Milew8181 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:53 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Milew8181 wrote:It says "there will be a button to open a ticket" where? I see no option but to look at FAQ

Like stated above, once you search the FAQ if you don't find what you are looking for (and yes, there absolutely is - as also stated above - a full set of FAQs for AmpliTube 5 too) you will see a link/button to open a support ticket.

1. Visit http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
  2. Choose the proper category (in this case, software)
  3. Search the FAQ (you may want to click "AmpliTube 5 Frequently Asked Questions" and look through those, then the "Search FAQ" at the bottom of that list to search for help with your iRig HD 2 or enter some information about your problem)
  4. At the bottom of those results, if you haven't found a resolution to your issue click the red "Contact Support" button to open a ticket.

The FAQ resolves many issues without support intervention, and note that issues which appear to be the same frequently are not exactly the same so IK Support can look at exactly what you are experiencing and resolve the issue.

Thank you, can you please link me to the Full set of FAQs for AmpliTube 5? I cannot find one like there is for version 4
Milew8181

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling