Amplitube 5 causing bluescreen

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 causing bluescreen

Postby SgtD6666 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:28 pm

So i bought myself a fairly decent computer in order to do some tracking at home.

Got Amplitube 5 a few days ago for the standalone stuff and ofc using it as a plugin in Reaper.

I managed to install the i/o and got that up and running. Once i start Amplitube 5 i get a bluescreen.

I have a i7 gen 10
64gb ram
ssd disks and have tried to no avail getting this sorted.

Anyone else having these issues?

If this is a regular thing then im gonna get a refund for this. I love the concept of the AP5 but its unusuable atm.
SgtD6666

Re: Amplitube 5 causing bluescreen

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:27 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem. Hundreds (thousands?) of people are using AT5 quite happily on Windows.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling