Hendrix Collection vs AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Hendrix Collection vs AmpliTube 5

Postby shaunwortis » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:51 pm

I have the Hendrix Collection and just put down $150 for AmpliTube 5, but not seeing much new for that money.. Have I made a mistake?

Is there a chart show what amp sims one gets for each package?
shaunwortis

Re: Hendrix Collection vs AmpliTube 5

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Yes, there are charts on the AmpliTube 5 page.

For the package you seem to have, you would get over 170 gear models including the new AmpliTube 5 gear. Plus there's a huge improvement from the ground up including the sound engine, all of the re-done cabinets (hundreds of impulse responses per speaker, etc), and more.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby shaunwortis » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:28 pm

I suspect the plugin is not working correctly. I see nothing different from what I had before—a lot of ‘lock’ icons.. The plugin is showing as installed and authorized in the Product Manager.
shaunwortis

Postby garfy » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:42 pm

Hi shaunwortis

One of the new features in AT5 is the ability to filter to show gear you own and gear you don't, so I suspect this might be why you're not seeing what you think you should be seeing.

In the top right hand corner of the UI, next to the 'Search Gear' dialogue box, there is an icon that looks like a guitar combo with ticks and crosses. If you cycle that round until it just has a tick, this means it is filtering to show you just the gear you own. You should now (hopefully) see everything that comes with AT5 plus your Hendrix collection.

Let us know if that sorts out the issue.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby carlaz » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Also, in the Custom Shop (version 2.0.0 for AmpliTube 5; not any earlier Custom Shop versions, which are separate apps), you may need to select the "Restore My Purchases" option from the pull-down menu under your username (at the upper right of the UI). This will ensure that your newly purchased gear is available to the AmpliTube 5 app/plugin.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling