Bug Amplitube 5 Brian May

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Bug Amplitube 5 Brian May

Postby Pisgot78 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:40 pm

Hi,i have Amplitube 5 Max version,in my Brian May collection,in all presets where there is pedal Boss Ce-1 Chorus,i have a problem,button tremolo in Ce1 is On instead Off…why?????
Pisgot78

Re: Bug Amplitube 5 Brian May

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:38 pm

Not sure what is happening but if you feel you have found a bug you must report it to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you want to see it fixed (or to have the team figure out what is happening for you). Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Pisgot78 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:41 pm

Thanks, i just sent a ticket with my problem to ik multimedia...but it seems it's a bug only for me...i dont' reed anything in all forum about this problem....
Pisgot78

Postby Pisgot78 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:17 am

In some presets examples of these include I Want It All, One Vision and the Live 1986 and Live 2019 I found that the Chorus CE-1 seems to have also have vibrato enabled in these presets (the right hand foot switch i.e both red lights on). When I turn this off so just the chorus is on (the one red light) it seems to fix the issue.
With the Amplitube 4 version I didn't have these problems, the vibrato button in the chorus was disabled by default.
Why in Amplitube 5 Max the presets exemple ( I Want It All, One Vision and the Live 1986 and Live 2019 ) the button vibrato is always On ( red light on) ???
other users on the forum have this problem, do you have a solution to fix this annoying bug?
i try many times to disinstall AT5 and reinstall, but bug remain.....
Many Thanks

Marco
Pisgot78

Postby AA3igner » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:10 am

Peter_IK wrote:Not sure what is happening but if you feel you have found a bug you must report it to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you want to see it fixed (or to have the team figure out what is happening for you). Thank you.

There is no section to report bugs on this link.
Is there a bug reporting section somewhere else?
AA3igner

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:38 pm

Go to that page, then Search the FAQs. If they do not resolve the query / issue, then there is a [Contact Support] button that will take you to the Technical Support form
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby AA3igner » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:35 pm

DarkStar wrote:Go to that page, then Search the FAQs. If they do not resolve the query / issue, then there is a [Contact Support] button that will take you to the Technical Support form

K thanks I posted it there too. Its a bit awkward to find.

Another little thing is when exporting it always defaults to the Song directory by default.
Normal behaviour would be to use the last exported place by default as a directory.
This is in MacOS. I won't post this as a bug, since its just an UI improvement.
AA3igner

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling