Amplitube User Presets Exchange?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube User Presets Exchange?

Postby CaseyCayce » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:34 pm

I got into Amplitube 4 a few years back, lost interest and drifted away from it, now exploring version 5 to see if it will replace my Kemper setup. The drawback to the Kemper system is that everything is external to my DAW—though I can re-amp to simulate it as an insert—which means it's not as easy to tweak effects and other parameters during the mix as with an in-box setup like Amplitube. In Amplitube there will always be the raw track available for remixing. What I'm not seeing, though, is something I've come to appreciate about Kemper: it has a robust community of users posting and sharing their own presets, driving to improve the whole Kemper experience.

Is there such a place with the Amplitube community?

Thanks.

Cayce
CaseyCayce

Re: Amplitube User Presets Exchange?

Postby rspst14 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:27 pm

If you're on Facebook, search for the group titled "Amplitube Knowledge and Preset Sharing."
rspst14

Re: Amplitube User Presets Exchange?

Postby carlaz » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:01 pm

There ought to be a pegged post in the forum, or a pop-up label that appears on all new installs: "Yes, IKM is aware that there used to be an official online Preset Exchange site, and that there this no longer exists, and that many people would like to see one, but that there is nevertheless still not an official one." :lol:
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling