Axe I/O Solo midi in Cakewalk, controlling AT5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Axe I/O Solo midi in Cakewalk, controlling AT5

Postby howard9167 » Tue May 25, 2021 9:33 pm

OK, in stand alone, AT5 works great with the convenient rear plugs for midi control. I'm running a Boss FS6 (2 button switch) and a generic expression pedal. Just right click anything, go to "learn" and hit a switch. Awesome.
When running AT5 as an effect to an audio channel, this can not, to my knowledge, be done. I've watched every video on Youtube, for both Cakewalk and IK. Cakewalk does have a built in system called "ACT" that is supposed to remedy this. Though after trying every way possible, to me, it does not allow the natural function of the rear inputs for controllers to work within the Cakewalk DAW.
It would be nice to just be able to use a wah pedal that is built in to the system. But no luck yet. If anyone has conquered this set back, please let me know how. If no one has, maybe someone smarter than myself can figure it out. Thanks AP
howard9167

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling