AT5 crashes when loading a preset that uses an external IR

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT5 crashes when loading a preset that uses an external IR

Postby fnordbak » Sat May 22, 2021 12:12 am

It simply shuts down, no error message. Happens both when running as standalone, and when running as a plugin, if the preset uses the IR loader to load an external IR. Also happens when using the "Copy settings" / "Paste settings" to copy/paste the IR loader setup.

Anyone else has this problem? It's kind of frustrating, IKM support is unable to reproduce this.
fnordbak

Re: AT5 crashes when loading a preset that uses an external

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 23, 2021 3:37 pm

I understand that this problem has now been resolved.

To help other users who run into a similar-looking problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: AT5 crashes when loading a preset that uses an external

Postby MikaelCherin » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:36 pm

DarkStar wrote:I understand that this problem has now been resolved.

To help other users who run into a similar-looking problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.

Not resolved it seems. I just got this problem and are out looking desperately for help. My work kinda depends on using IRs and I just payed an upgrade from 5 to 5 max.

Amplitube stand-alone software is crashing when loading a preset with IR. It literally started doing that over night…

Would appreciate any tips regarding this.

I sent an ticket and will probably have to wait a few days for an answer from IK
MikaelCherin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling