Amplitube 5 - Presets missing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 - Presets missing

Postby dskcd4 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:53 am

Hi.

I just downloaded the new JS presets, moved the folder to the right location (with other presets I've downloaded) and AT5 doesn't show the folder or any new presets. Also, the original JS presets had more than two, but my preset browser in AT5 only shows two of them.

I also put the new presets in a different folder, the unzipped one from IK, but not even the folder shows in the AT5 preset browser. So wondering if there's a folder limit or something.
dskcd4

Re: Amplitube 5 - Presets missing

Postby dskcd4 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:54 am

hit the "Refresh" button on the preset browser, but that didn't fix it.
dskcd4

Postby ozanozan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:37 am

I have exactly the same problem. Could you find any solution to this?
ozanozan

Postby Cesarerusso76 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:25 pm

Same issue here. I have downloaded all the presets and copied the folder to the correct preset folder. In Amplitube I see only few of them. I.e. when I look at Slash presets I see only 2, but in the actual folder there many more.

Any idea on how to solve this?
Cesarerusso76

Postby Triton_Palace » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:44 am

You might not have all the gear needed for the presets, try toggling the view to show all and see if that helps.
Triton_Palace

Postby Cesarerusso76 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Triton_Palace wrote:You might not have all the gear needed for the presets, try toggling the view to show all and see if that helps.

Excellent point. That solved it. So even with Amplitube 5 SE most of the presets are not usable as they are out of the box. I noticed the for many of the presets, I can replace the locked gear with similar gear that I have available and still make it work. ;)

Thanks!
Cesarerusso76

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling