Custom Shop purchases not showing in AT5 CS

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom Shop purchases not showing in AT5 CS

Postby tleetabor » Fri May 14, 2021 2:27 am

Gear that I have purchased shows up in AT4 just fine. When I try to use it in AT5 CS, no gear shows up. Oddly, the gear I have purchased does not show up as locked; it does not show up at all.

For instance, I own Fender 1 and SVX 1. But when I select the Fender bundle equipment, only Fender 2 equipment shows up. It's all locked, but it shows up... The Fender 1 option is not even offered and none of the Fender 1 equipment shows up at all. Same for all of the bundles that I own.

I'd use AT4, but the GUI is so small it is unusable on my computer. I've tried everything I can think of; uninstalling, reinstalling, unauthorizing, reauthorizing, restore my purchases...
tleetabor

Re: Custom Shop purchases not showing in AT5 CS

Postby tleetabor » Fri May 14, 2021 3:30 am

Oh, I just thought of something else... ALLL gear that does show is locked. Not one piece of gear is unlocked.
tleetabor

Postby oldbluejoe » Sat May 15, 2021 9:34 am

tleetabor wrote:Oh, I just thought of something else... ALLL gear that does show is locked. Not one piece of gear is unlocked.

Hi,

sounds like your gear filter is set to show gear you don't own. It is a little icon at top right next to search field and it has three options: show all the gear, show gear you own or show gear you don't own. If it's not this then it might be something else, but you may want to try this first, in case you didn't know this already.
oldbluejoe

Postby tleetabor » Sat May 15, 2021 6:53 pm

That's it! Problem solved.

I didn't even know there was such a button. Not sure I even understand the purpose of such a button in Amplitube itself.

A button like that makes sense in Custom Shop: E.g., "What is available to buy that I don't already own?" But it makes little sense (to me) in the Amplitube 5 App itself: E.g., "What equipment can I choose that won't work?"

Somewhat like going to a studio and while choosing a vocal mic asking the engineer to show you all the broken mics in the mic locker. Or a list of all the vintage mics they don't have at this studio.
tleetabor

Postby oldbluejoe » Sun May 16, 2021 11:41 am

tleetabor wrote:I didn't even know there was such a button. Not sure I even understand the purpose of such a button in Amplitube itself.

That's your Black Friday shopping list, or "Why oh why didn't I grab MAX during last sale" button :D
oldbluejoe

Postby tleetabor » Sun May 16, 2021 1:05 pm

:roll: Yep... Obviously marketing at work here...
tleetabor

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 16, 2021 3:05 pm

tleetabor wrote:Somewhat like going to a studio and while choosing a vocal mic asking the engineer to show you all the broken mics in the mic locker. Or a list of all the vintage mics they don't have at this studio.

Or, seeing a load of other mic and other gear that will work in the studio which you can Try out for 72 hours. After which you could opt to pay the studio the relevant amount to use them for ever.
;)

Having said that, I much prefer not to see gear (or presets using gear) that I do not have.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling