i/o with Amplitube 5 ---> MacBook Pro

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

i/o with Amplitube 5 ---> MacBook Pro

Postby mcolleran » Sun May 09, 2021 8:08 pm

I am new to the IK Multimedia / iRig HD2 world.

I am trying to run it like this:

Guitar -> 1/4" cable -> iRig HD2 -> microUSB to USB-C cable (supplied w/ iRig) -> McBook Pro

When I open Amplitube 5, I get no audio. I see input on the iRig, and on the input control panel on the MacBook. Input is set to iRig, Output is set to McBook internal speakers. Same settings on the Amplitube control panel and on the MacBook settings panel.

Oddly, when I open Garage Band, the same settings work fine and I get input and output as expected.

Please advise,

-Matthew
mcolleran

Re: i/o with Amplitube 5 ---> MacBook Pro

Postby mcolleran » Sun May 09, 2021 9:28 pm

Hello?

Anybody?
mcolleran

Re: i/o with Amplitube 5 ---> MacBook Pro

Postby DarkStar » Mon May 10, 2021 11:53 am

As other users have not commented (but please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem), the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling