No presets in amplitube 5 CS version.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No presets in amplitube 5 CS version.

Postby AlCamino66 » Fri May 07, 2021 9:25 pm

Hi, I know this has been discussed before after reading a few threads on the subject. I have Amplitube 5 CS running on a windows 10 laptop and there are no presets at all when I click on the presets folder in the app. The folder at documents>IK Multimedia>Amplitube 5>presets is also empty. I was able to download and install the free set of Slash presets into this folder and when I did this they did show up in the app. Where can I find the presets that should have come with the app and can they just be unzipped and copied to the folder the way I did with the slash presets? Thanks.
AlCamino66

Re: No presets in amplitube 5 CS version.

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 07, 2021 9:53 pm

Many times it has to do with keeping your Documents folder on OneDrive. I would recommend not doing so, but if that's not an option you should contact IK Support who can help. The presets should have been installed during the AmpliTube 5 installation process, but that doesn't seem to be the case for you. I would also recommend trying to reinstall AmpliTube 5.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AlCamino66 » Tue May 11, 2021 2:34 pm

I don't use onedrive but I looked at my onedrive folder and the presets didn't go there. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled amplitube a couple of times with the same result of missing presets. When I install amplitube, I'm just letting the installer put everything into default locations, should I be specifying certain locations or folders for parts of the installation to go to? Perhaps this is the problem. Thanks for the reply.
AlCamino66

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 11, 2021 4:13 pm

The defaults should actually give best results. I'd suggest contacting IK Support for some direct assistance with this and I'm sure they can figure it out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling