Tempo Bug?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tempo Bug?

Postby alienpops » Wed May 05, 2021 7:00 am

I am unable to get the tempo to save to a preset in AT5 (5.0.2). I followed the instructions in the manual. Under preferences I have the Tempo Source set to "Preset". The instructions then say to "In the BPM display, click the BPM value, delete it, type a new one, and click Save." I do that and the tempo of any delay set to BPM sync does not change.

But also, in the manual, it says "When set to Preset, the BPM value is displayed in the BPM display in orange, as shown below." For one, the graphic in the manual does not show the BPM in orange and in my version of AT5, it does not change to orange either.

So I'm guessing this is a bug? Not sure what else I could do. I'd like to be able to get this working. Anyone else having this issue?

As a separate item, Ideally, if I set it to "preset" tempo source, I'm hoping that I can then use midi assigned tap tempo to change the tempo when AT5 is a plugin inserted into Logic. Seems like that should be doable?
alienpops

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling