Possible to reset mics to default position?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Possible to reset mics to default position?

Postby Billy86 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:02 am

I've been playing around with changing out and/or repositioning mics to experiment with cab tone. I'm a novice when it comes to this, so I'd like to be able to hit a reset button (so to speak) and return the mics to their default types/positions and settings if I muck things up phase-wise.

I know I can reload an entire preset with all the default settings, but sometimes I've added stomps and racks and tweaked amp settings and would like to not lose all those. I just want to return to square one with the mics. If it's not possible, it would be a nice feature to add.

Thanks.
AT5, Fender Collection 1, SVT Collection 1&2, Hendrix Collection, Brian May Collection, Slash Collection
Billy86

Re: Possible to reset mics to default position?

Postby Billy86 » Sat May 08, 2021 5:50 am

Anybody?

And, how do I edit my post? Thanks.
AT5, Fender Collection 1, SVT Collection 1&2, Hendrix Collection, Brian May Collection, Slash Collection
Billy86

Postby DarkStar » Sat May 08, 2021 1:09 pm

I've edited it for you. But, is there not an [Edit] button as shown below?

Perhaps it is removed from posts after a while?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jjguitar » Sat May 08, 2021 3:14 pm

Billy86 wrote:I've been playing around with changing out and/or repositioning mics to experiment with cab tone. I'm a novice when it comes to this, so I'd like to be able to hit a reset button (so to speak) and return the mics to their default types/positions and settings if I muck things up phase-wise.

I know I can reload an entire preset with all the default settings, but sometimes I've added stomps and racks and tweaked amp settings and would like to not lose all those. I just want to return to square one with the mics. If it's not possible, it would be a nice feature to add.

Thanks.

Your are able to save the default cab settings by clicking with your right mouse button on the cabinet.
It appears "Save model preset" .Voila, the cabinet settings are stored as a cabint preset. Make another right click on the cabinet and use "load model preset". You can do this with all the components (Amps, pedals ...) in Amplitube ;)
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling