AmpliTube Big Sur 11.3 [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Big Sur 11.3 [Resolved]

Postby ramoncovelo » Sun May 02, 2021 9:38 pm

Hi,

I just updated my iMac to Big Sur 11.3 and all of a sudden I found out that AmpliTube is completely empty. I mean, all the presets, the favourites, everything... is gone. Every thing is empty. It's a useless app now.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Ramón
ramoncovelo

Re: AmpliTube Big Sur 11.3

Postby ramoncovelo » Mon May 03, 2021 5:55 am

Hi,

I just found that a new folder called "Documents - iMac" in the root Documents folder was created. It contains an IK Multimedia folder with all the presets inside. The original IK Multimedia folder which was in the root Documents folder was still there but had the presets folder empty, don't ask me why. I just copied them from one to another and that was it. Pretty strange.

Regards,
Ramón
ramoncovelo

Re: AmpliTube Big Sur 11.3

Postby garfy » Tue May 04, 2021 9:57 am

Hi Ramón.

AT5 should be running fine in Big Sur, although 11.3 was released less than a week ago so YMMV.

Glad you've solved your issue, but it would be great if you can report your findings to Official IK Support so they can alert the developers, in case there is a wider problem behind it. Thanks.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling