Alex Skolnick presets - only 2 showing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Alex Skolnick presets - only 2 showing

Postby Triton_Palace » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:50 am

I've downloaded them and I only see 2 presets, Clean Vibro CS and Rush 8000 CS

I have the Mesa Triple Rectifier so I expected to see more.

Tried running direct in Amplitube 5.0.2, Reaper but same 2 presets.

Checked product manager and got latest version, checked Custom Shop and it is showing the Mesa as purchased.

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance

Cheers,
TP

Running on Mac, Focusrite solo
Triton_Palace

Re: Alex Skolnick presets - only 2 showing

Postby Magic Russ » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:01 pm

I t sounds like you have the Custom Shop installed with the Mesa Triple Rectifier amp. The ones you see use gear which you don't have. A lot of these presets use the SilverPlate and V4Handcrafted amps from the full Amplitube 5, or the Brit Collection, or the Carvin from the custom shop, as well as various effects.

If you want to see the patches to find out what products are being used, you can click the icon near the upper right which has an amp with a checkmark. Click it until you also see an x on the amp and that will show you gear you do not have.
Magic Russ

Re: Alex Skolnick presets - only 2 showing

Postby Triton_Palace » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:20 pm

Thanks, thats perfect and exactly what I needed to know. I've only just got into model amps and equipment so not actually spent anything yet.

Now I can see what I need to get all the different presets that will help me. I knew it was to do with not owning equipment but assumed at least one of Alex's presets used the Mesa. All good and thanks again.
Triton_Palace

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling