IRIG HD2 and Amplitube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

IRIG HD2 and Amplitube

Postby Bennistone1 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:11 pm

Hello, my first post.

1. My question: I bought an IRIG HD2. According to the seller, I have acquired a full version of Amplitube with it. So I installed Amplitube 5 on the Mac and also Amplitube on the iPad Pro. Then I registered the product with the serial number. But: I don't see anything from the full version, neither on Mac nor IPad. There is only a minimal selection of amps. There is no looper. Also, on Amplitube 5 on the Mac, there is no drummer loop. Am I getting something wrong here?

2. I'm also confused, maybe with the purchase of the Irig HD2 I only have access to the full version of Amplitube 4?

3. Furthermore, when I switch on Amplitube on the Mac, I have a bad whistling :shock: that I get an earache. Input is Irig HD2 and output is the same. I don't see a mistake ...

Do you have any tips? Thanks Ben
Bennistone1

Re: IRIG HD2 and Amplitube

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:51 am

Bennistone1 wrote:Hello, my first post.

1. My question: I bought an IRIG HD2. According to the seller, I have acquired a full version of Amplitube with it. So I installed Amplitube 5 on the Mac and also Amplitube on the iPad Pro. Then I registered the product with the serial number. But: I don't see anything from the full version, neither on Mac nor IPad. There is only a minimal selection of amps. There is no looper. Also, on Amplitube 5 on the Mac, there is no drummer loop. Am I getting something wrong here?

2. I'm also confused, maybe with the purchase of the Irig HD2 I only have access to the full version of Amplitube 4?

3. Furthermore, when I switch on Amplitube on the Mac, I have a bad whistling :shock: that I get an earache. Input is Irig HD2 and output is the same. I don't see a mistake ...

Do you have any tips? Thanks Ben

Did you buy it new from an authorized IK dealer? If you purchased second hand you would not have the bundled software with it. That does not transfer.

As for #3, please seek official technical support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will help resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bennistone1 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:26 am

Hello and thanks, yes. The Irig HD2 is new from official dealer.It is not second hand.
Bennistone1

Postby ChrisMowag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:20 am

You don‘t get full AmpliTube 5 with the irig hd2. I just got myself one:-)
However, the „few“ amps (i think 10ish) and pedals have me more then covered (and are far more then I own irl:-D)

Works fine on a MacBook Pro for me, i have to use the volume knob on the guitar sometimes.... new skill i have to learn....)
Looper works fine on mac too.

The loopdrummer is sadly only available for iOS and not mac(book)
ChrisMowag

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:34 pm

The full list of bundled software is listed here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irighd2/index.php?p=apps

You get AT4 and AT5 SE for Mac/PC
and AmpliTube Essentials Bundle for AmpliTube CS for iPhone/iPad.

All of the AT4 gear models will be available in AT5 SE too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling