M1

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: M1

Postby blasko » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:59 pm

Any more updates on m1? Are the tapes m1?
blasko

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:27 am

blasko wrote:Any more updates on m1? Are the tapes m1?

The team is working on T-RackS Apple Silicon native compatibility and it will be updated when it is ready, as soon as possible.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lowthert » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:46 pm

I have Miroslav 2.0.6 - and it will not run natively on M1 Ultra.
Pro Tools 2023
Mac Studio M1 Ultra
128GB RAM
SSL 2+
Furman PL-8CE

http://www.tonylowther.com
lowthert

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:50 pm

lowthert wrote:I have Miroslav 2.0.6 - and it will not run natively on M1 Ultra.

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 sounds should be loaded into SampleTank 4 (even the free CS version) for M1 compatibility. They will sound exactly the same and you'll have access to the improved features of SampleTank 4.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lowthert » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:16 pm

Thanks Peter. I will try it. Does this mean that MP2 and future versions will not qualify as a standalone instrument? Are IK now looking at plugging MP into a ST expansion pack rather than an instrument on its own?
Pro Tools 2023
Mac Studio M1 Ultra
128GB RAM
SSL 2+
Furman PL-8CE

http://www.tonylowther.com
lowthert

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:08 pm

lowthert wrote:Thanks Peter. I will try it. Does this mean that MP2 and future versions will not qualify as a standalone instrument? Are IK now looking at plugging MP into a ST expansion pack rather than an instrument on its own?

MP2 has always been a library that can run inside SampleTank since the engine supports it and the only real difference is the graphics. I have no idea about the future of any new versions etc.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling