Downloading New Presets?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Downloading New Presets?

Postby zulujos » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Ok, so I'm a bit technology impaired. Today I tried to follow the instructions for adding the new Slash/Satriani/Gus G/ Marty Friedman but got stuck. (Btw, this is for Windows 10). I found the presets on the Manager site and hit download. From there I see they have been downloaded in my notifications. After that I'm lost. There was instructions to click on the gear icon but there's nothing there that I can see is related to the new presets. Please tell me where I'm going wrong.
zulujos

Re: Downloading New Presets?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:03 pm

There should be an installation howto in that zip file which explains how to install the presets.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thrl » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Yes, but where are they being downloaded to. I can't find them any where.
thrl

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:02 pm

thrl wrote:Yes, but where are they being downloaded to. I can't find them any where.

You can find the location in the IK Product Manager settings (that's where you can change the location too if need be)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thrl » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Indeed! Overlooked this one. Thanks!
thrl

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:41 pm

thrl wrote:Indeed! Overlooked this one. Thanks!

No problem! I mentioned changing it because sometimes (read that as "often" :D ) people like to change this to a much larger drive on their system.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling