Amplitube SE Gear is not appearing just CS free stuff

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube SE Gear is not appearing just CS free stuff

Postby Bernhardkuebel77 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:22 pm

Hey Everybody,
I purchased Amplitube 5 SE. But when I open RT it just has the free stuff availible. What am I doing wrong?

-I did the authorization
-linked upn to costom shop
-refreshed the purchases
-restarted my system

So if anybody has an idea I would be very happy :-)

Kind regards
Bernie
Bernhardkuebel77

Re: Amplitube SE Gear is not appearing just CS free stuff

Postby garfy » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:39 pm

Hello Bernie and welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you've done everything we would suggest here. Some users with a similar issue have had success by de-authorising and then re-authorising again, so might be worth a shot.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Bernhardkuebel77 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Thank you,

the unauthoristation process did´nt work out. Still too many locks on AMPs :oops: If i look into my Custom Shop Profile i have got 77 product, in detail just 7 Amps.

There is nothing to fin in the FAQs.

Is there a possibility to unregister Amplitube 5 CS..

Bernhardkuebel77

Postby garfy » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:09 pm

Bernhardkuebel77 wrote:Is there a possibility to unregister Amplitube 5 CS.

Your SE serial number should just supersede the CS one (did you authorise CS prior to buying SE?)

Bernhardkuebel77 wrote:If i look into my Custom Shop Profile i have got 77 product, in detail just 7 Amps.

Yes, there is a total of 77 pieces of gear in the SE version (this also includes the CS gear). Out of this, you should have 12 amps. Your 7 is a bit strange because you get 5 in the CS version so there is a weird discrepancy here.

I would strongly suggest opening a ticket with IK Support and getting some one-to-one help from them.
garfy

Postby garfy » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:25 pm

Additional:

I've just had a look at the screenshots you've tried to include...the one that shows the amps, looks correct to me. All of the amps with a padlock on are not included in the SE version.

It might be worth going through the full comparison chart here to check which gear you haven't got access to as IK Support might need that information.

To help, the icon in the top right corner (next to 'Search Gear') that looks like a combo with a cross and a tick next to it - cycle that round so you can only see the tick and that will filter all of the gear and only show what you have authorised.
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling